OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
We have done everything possible to make this site user-friendly, informative and secure. If you would like to know more about our responsibilities and yours, please read the information below. If you do not agree to this information, please do not use this site. This site is owned by Flight Centre Travel Group (Canada) Inc. ("we","us") and is provided for residents of North America only.
Flight Centre Travel Group (Canada) Inc. is registered in Canada (our registration no. )
1. TRAVEL INFORMATION
- Our website displays information about travel locations, airfares, travel agents locations, flight times and dates, tours, packages, insurance, cruises, transportation, foreign currency, schedules, travel companies and many other things.
- This information is supplied to us by third party providers, such are airlines, hotels and transportation suppliers ("Service Provider"). We have taken reasonable care to ensure it is correct and up to date; however we cannot check the accuracy of such information.
- Many of the services which made up your travel booking are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the suppliers liability to you.
- We accept no responsibility for information supplied to us by third parties. We recommend you confirm all information contained on or linked from our website with the third party provider.
- The details of the prices, packages, tours, flights and other information displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. The travel products and services described on the website are subject to availability.
- It should be noted that all documents issued to travelers are non - transferable. Such documents may include but are not limited to, airline tickets, hotel vouchers, tour vouchers, or any other document used to confirm an arrangement with a Service Provider. Such documents may also be subject to conditions such as, but not limited to, being non - refundable, non - date - changeable and subject to cancellation or amendment fees. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these conditions.
- All monies received by us from you in respect of travel services are received by us as the Agent of the Service Provider. If for any reason, any Service Provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, your remedy lies against that Service Provider, and not against us. In the event we received payment by Credit Card, you agree that you will not seek to chargeback or recover your payment or any other losses from us.
- You are responsible for obtaining all passport, visa and health information required. We will assist you to obtain such information. We exclusively use the services of Visa Connections as our source for correct and up to date information, advice, forms and can facilitate should you have specific visa requirements.
- All prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. This is because the airlines and Service Providers may change the prices at any time.
- Special conditions may apply to the prices set out on the website. To determine such conditions, you must contact us or the relevant Service Provider.
- The prices set out set out on the website do not include taxes or airport charges. Taxes, airport charges and any additional costs will be advised to you once you have made a booking with us and we have confirmed the booking.
- Please be aware that all prices listed on this Web Site are for on-line purchases only and may not be matched by any The Flight Shops, Inc. DBA F corporately owned retail and corporate location. Similarly, this Web Site will not match or beat any price of the same or similar booking from any The Flight Shops, Inc. DBA Flight Centre corporately owned retail and corporate location.
Many of the problems for which we cannot be held responsible for can be insured against. We highly recommend that you take out insurance to provide adequate cover for medical expenses, personal accident, loss of baggage and curtailment or cancellation of trip. Individuals are responsible to finance on the spot medical treatment and other contingencies, and then to reclaim this from insurance, if covered. You will be required to provide documentation to the insurance company to facilitate a claim. Please note that there are exclusions to coverage of insurance. It is our responsibility to be familiar with the insurance coverage purchased and ensure that the coverage meets your travel needs.
Insurance has be purchased and paid for in full as soon as the booking is made to become fully effective.
- The rules in this clause apply to "specials" displayed on our website. The site rules set out above also apply to "specials".
- "Specials" are available for a limited time. You must check with us whether a "special" displayed on our website is still available.
- There may be particular terms and conditions that apply to "specials". You must contact us or the third party provider of the "special" to determine whether any particular terms and conditions apply.
- You must pay for "specials" booked by you and confirmed by us within 72 hours of booking confirmation, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing. Failure to pay for the "special" within this time may result in cancellation of the booking. We accept no responsibility for loss incurred due to cancellation in these circumstances.
5. SPECIAL REQUESTS AND MEDICAL PROBLEMS
Should you have any special requests, you must advise us at the time of the booking and clearly note it on booking. We will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests to the Service Provider; however, we regret that we cannot guarantee that your special request will be fulfilled. Failure to meet any special request does not signify a breach of contract on our part. We also regret that we cannot accept conditional bookings, ones that is specified to be conditional on the special request or fulfillment. All such bookings will be considered a "regular" booking with a provision of the possible accommodation of the special request.
Should you or any other persons of your party traveling have a medical problem or disability which may affect your choice and pleasure of holiday, please inform us prior to confirming your booking so that we can advise to the suitability of the chosen arrangements. In such an event, please provide us with the opportunity to assist you to ensure that your travel experience is not limiting by providing us full details of your medical problem or disability in writing. We are within our rights to cancel a booking if we deem the travel plans reasonably inappropriate for the traveler with a health problem or disability that hinders them from undertaking the trip or if we are made aware after the time of booking of details that were not provided at the time of booking.
6. GROUP BOOKINGS
To facilitate group bookings, we will endeavour to forward any group booking discounts provided by the Service Provider to you on the condition that one person represents the clients when making the booking arrangements and payments. In this case, confirmation of the booking and payment will be sent to him/her only. All payments for the booking are also to be made though him/her only.
7. CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
Most of our booking fares are in CDN or US currency and we will state as such. All charges will be processed in either CDN or US dollars onto your credit card regardless the origin of your credit card. Please be aware that translating the booking fare into your home currency will always be approximate until charged on your credit card. Posted currency rates from various publicly sources should be used as a guideline only as rates are rarely verified as accurate and actual rates will vary. When using the information of the travel booking for any financial purpose, please consult a qualified professional to verify the accuracy of the currency rate.
8. SUITABILITY OF TRAVEL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- We do not represent that any travel products and services set out on our website will be suitable for you. You release us from any claims in relation to the travel products and services described on our website, including but not limited to claims that the travel products and services are not suitable.
- Service Providers are independent parties over which we have no control. The information and description given about the Service Providers and their products are based on our inquiries and are believed to be accurate, but we cannot guarantee in respect thereof.
9. TICKETS AND TIMINGS
All reference to departure times on our Web Sites are for your guidance and are subject by amendment by the wholesalers and/or suppliers prior to actual booking. It isn't until full payment has been made that the departure times are set. You must check your itinerary on each stage of the completion of the booking to ensure that you have the correct flight times. It is possible and that flight times will change even after tickets have been issued and you will be advised of such prior to departure provided your personal information is correct and up to date.
10. CONDITIONS OF SUPPLIERS
Many of the services which make up your travel plans are provided by independent suppliers ("Service Provider"). These Service Providers have their own terms and conditions on you booking. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the Service Provider(s)' liability to you, usually in accordance with the applicable International Conventions.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- This website, the software, design, text and graphics comprised in this website and the selection and layout of this website, are owned or licensed by us and are protected by Canadian and international intellectual property laws.
- You may view and electronically copy the pages of this website in the usual operation of your web browser in visiting this site, but for no other purpose. Any other use of the material contained on this website, such as copying, distributing, selling, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting or publishing is strictly prohibited, without our specific written permission. Unauthorised use of materials from our site will not only breach this agreement, but may violate copyright and other laws.
- Certain trade marks, service marks, business names, company names, logos, trade names and get up (trade dress) used on this site are owned by us or our licensors. In particular, we own the trade marks Stage and Screen, Stage and Screen Travel Services logo. You do not have any right or license to use them.
We may link our site to other sites on the Web. These links are provided for your convenience only. It does not mean that we have looked at these sites or that we check them out. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, even if we link to them. We are not recommending these websites or their products or services to you. If you suffer any loss or damage from visiting another's website or using another's product or service, we are not liable.
13. MEASUREMENT OF USAGE
Information is also gathered to measure the number of visitors to this Web Site and to each various page and section of the Web Site and details of searches performed. We also measure the usage of advertising banners and other related links.
14. YOUR PRIVACY
- Subject to clauses 5.1 and 5.2, we will not disclose personal information about you (such as your name, contact details, browsing habits) which is provided by you or via your browser, without your permission unless we are required or need to do so to comply with your request or instructions.
- We and our third party providers of travel and travel related products and services may disclose personal information about you to others where directly connected with facilitating your travel arrangements and bookings. For example, we may disclose information about you to airlines, hotels, car rental companies in facilitating your travel arrangements.
- We may disclose aggregated information about users and use statistics relating to our website and aggregated information about our sales and trading patterns to others.
- You can use this website to communicate with us. This website also includes a list of other ways to communicate with us. It is our policy not to accept information that is confidential or proprietary, other than travel arrangements and bookings.
16. YOUR USE
- You must use this site in a responsible and co-operative manner.
- You must not:
- make any fraudulent, speculative or false enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using this website;
- use another's name, ID or password without permission;
- use the website while impersonating another person;
- post or transmit to or via the website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the website;
- delete data from the website without our permission;
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the website;
- breach any third party's rights (including intellectual property rights and obligations of confidentiality owed to third parties) or infringe any laws in using this website;
- frame this website as part of another site or cache this website for commercial benefit;
- attempt to do any of the above acts;
- knowingly permit another person to do any of the above acts.
17. YOUR WARRANTIES
You warrant that:
- you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and create legal binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of using this site;
- you are responsible (financially and otherwise) for all uses of this site by you and those using this site using your ID and password;
- the information you supply via the website will be accurate and not misleading, deceptive or likely to be mislead or deceive.
- you agree to supervise all usage of this Web Site by minors under your name or account.
- you agree that the travel service reservations facilities of this Web Site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or another person for whom you are legally authorized to act.
- you understand that overuse or abuse of the travel services reservation facilities of this Web Site may result in you being denied access to such facilities.
You indemnify us and our officers, employees and agents against all losses, costs, damages, claims and expenses arising from:
- any breach of these Site Rules by you;
- any act or omission by you or an officer, employee or agent of you;
- any claim, action, demand or proceeding by a third party against us or our officers, employees or agents caused or contributed to by you or an officer, employee or agent of you.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE OR COMPLETE, NOR THAT IT DOES NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS. WE ARE PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS OR ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SUPPLIED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED AND SUPPLIED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WILL BE OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FIT FOR ANY PURPOSE OR WILL COMPLY WITH ANY DESCRIPTIONS ON THIS WEBSITE OR SAMPLES.
- We do not represent or warrant that this website, the server that makes it available or any of our products or services supplied through this website will be free of errors, viruses or defects. Your access and use of this website is subject to factors beyond our control. We do not warrant that this website or the products and services offered via this website will meet your requirements or that the service will be uninterrupted or timely. We will use our best endeavours to make this website secure and have implemented technology for this purpose. However, because of the nature of the internet, we do not warrant that this website will be secure.
- The travel products and services offered and promoted via this website are products and services of third parties. Our role is to facilitate your travel arrangements, including processing your bookings and making payments. We are acting as agent for the third party providers. Your legal relationship in respect of the third party products and services is with the third party provider.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU RELEASE US FROM ALL LIABILITY, COST, DAMAGES, CLAIMS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE WHETHER IN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF THE SUPPLY OR FAILURE TO SUPPLY OR USE OR NON-USE OF THE THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- We provide you with free access to our website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our officers, employees, shareholders or other representatives will be liable in damages or otherwise in connection with your use of or inability to access this website or the purchase and use of any products and services supplied via this website. This limitation of liability applies to all damages of any kind, including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury and claims of third parties. In the event that our website fails to operate or causes you loss or damage, your sole remedy is the refund any money that you paid to us to use this website.
- If any warranties are implied by law that cannot be excluded, then our liability for breach of such warranties is limited to, at our option:
- in the case of products:
- the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the products or acquiring equivalent products;
- in the case of services:
- the supply of the services again;
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
20. GOVERNING LAW
- If any dispute arises about this agreement or how this agreement applies or arising out of your use of this site, the laws of Canada will apply.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada, and waive any right that you may have to object to an action being brought in those courts.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of Alberta and Canada. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue courts in Calgary, Alberta, Canada in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web Site.
21. BEHAVIOUR OF SELF AND OTHER TRAVELERS IN PARTY
When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any and all damage or loss caused by your or any member of your party. Full restitution for such damage or loss must be paid directly to the Service Provider. Failure to do so, you will be responsible for any subsequent claims made against us (in addition to ours and the Service Provider's legal costs) as a result of your actions.
As our client, we reasonably expect that you will respect and be considerate for other people while traveling. If you or any member of your party behaves in such a way that is deemed to be dangerous, upsetting, or distressful to a third party or damage to property, we or the Service Provider may terminate your travel plans of the person(s) concerned, without prior notice. Should this occur, the person(s) concerned will be required to cease continuing to travel on the booking made with us. We will have no further responsibility toward such person(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made and no expense or costs incurred as a result of the termination of travel will be compensated by the Company.
If you have cause for complaint while on holiday you must bring it to the attention of your travel agency or consultant immediately who will do their best to rectify the situation. Delay in reporting a complaint may reduce the effectiveness of your travel agency or consultant to alleviate the situation. It is unreasonable to take no action whilst on holiday but then write a letter of complaint upon return. Regardless, we will endeavour to address a complaint that has been forwarded to the travel agency or consultant within 28 days of completion of travel.
Except as otherwise specified, we may amend these Site Rules at any time without notice to you by posting amended Site Rules on our website. The amended Site Rules will take effect immediately when they are posted on our website.
We may terminate this Agreement, and any other agreement between us, immediately if you breach any of these Site Rules.
25. OUR RELATIONSHIP
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended to be created between you and us by these Site Rules.
Except as required by law or otherwise specified by us, you must provide any notices to us by email to email@example.com. We will provide any notices to you by email to any email address provided by you. Notices will be taken to have been received 24 hours after the email is sent, unless the sending party receives notice that the address is invalid or that the email has not been received.
- Headings are for reference purposes only.
- If we do not act in relation to a breach by you or others of these Site Rules, this does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- No employee, agent or representative of the Company has the authority to modify, waive, or alter any provision of these terms and conditions.
In this Agreement, the term "website" includes any email bulletins or other content that we provide to you via or initiated from this website.
ESSENTIAL TRAVEL GUIDE
Travel Insurance is recommended in particular for both out of province medical and cancellation coverage. Please refer to our recommended insurers’ brochures for full details and conditions. If the Invoice does not note that Insurance has been purchased or the Insurance Policy Number is not noted on the Itinerary then you have elected to DECLINE travel insurance.
Fees: Please note that additional airport fees and government taxes (other than sales tax) may not be included in your ticket price, these are frequently collected at destination.
Increases: Please note that all airfares and tour operator rates are subject to change without notice if full payment for booking has not been received. Stage and Screen therefore cannot warrant that prices will not change and an increase must be borne and paid for upon demand either by Stage and Screen, the airline, the tour operator or the supplier of the service until booking is paid in full.
Credit Card Chargeback: If for any reason, any travel service provider is unable to provide the service for which was contracted, your remedy lies against that provider and not with Stage and Screen. In the event that payment has been made to Stage and Screen by credit card you agree that you will not seek to chargeback your payment to Stage and Screen.
Declined Card: If the credit card is declined, I guarantee that I will settle any amounts owing to Stage and Screen via money order or cash within 2 working days of notification.
Cancellations, changes, and ex-changes: Please be aware that most travel bookings are non - refundable and non - reroutable. Any changes or amendments to itinerary or passenger details are either not permitted or will incur a penalty from the airline or supplier. Please see itinerary for penalty details. Please not that airline/supplier refunds can take up to 16 (sixteen) weeks. Airline tickets are generally non - refundable once travel has commenced.
Visas & Passports: Please ensure that you have valid travel documentation and visa. A passport is the only reliable and universally accepted travel and identification document. Using other documentation may result in delays or being denied boarding. You need a visa to enter many foreign countries. The requirements and processing times for your visa will depend on what you intend to do while you are abroad: visit, study or work. Any Visa advice provided to you is dependent on the accuracy of the information provided by you. Visa advice is current but can change prior to your intended travel. Please verify documentation requirements closer to your travel dates. Most international countries require a passport with at least 6 months validity beyond the intended travel time. Other documentation requirements, including visas, will vary depending on citizenship status. Special documentation may be required for unaccompanied minors or children traveling without both parents.
For more information please inquire with the Consular Affairs Bureau for Canadians Abroad or review online the Essential Information for Canadian Travelers Guide at voyage.gc.ca.
For domestic flights: all passengers must be in possession of government-issued photo identification. Children under 16 should carry proof of identity, if no photo ID is available.
For international flights: Passengers traveling outside Canada, regardless of nationality, must consult with travel agents and local consulates about regulations on passports and visas. For more information on passports and visas, consult the Canada Customs & Revenue Agency web site. Depending on the requirements of the destination country, each passenger must be in possession of proof of citizenship with photo ID in the form of passport, birth certificate and driver's license, or citizenship card.
- It is your responsibility to obtain all documents including those for infants and children required by relevant government authorities of the country you're visiting.
- Some countries have very specific regulations regarding cases where only one parent is traveling with a child. We recommend you obtain information the country consulate..
- Check with local officials (embassy, consulate) to find out which documents are required and then make certain that you have the documents in hand at time of check-in..
- Failure to provide the required documents may result in being denied boarding privileges by the carrier or relevant authorities, without further recourse or the possibility of a refund..
- No refund or replacement is given for lost or stolen travel documents.
- Cruise passengers must present a valid passport, regardless of the entry requirements for their country of embarkation..
- It is important to note that you may still be denied country entry even if the relevant documentation is provided..
- If you are not a Canadian passport holder, please ensure that you have your PR card when traveling or check your Canadian entry/visa requirements.
Passport Requirements: Valid passport will be required for travel to or from Canada, USA, Mexico, Central/South America, Caribbean, and Bermuda. Passengers without proper documentation will be denied boarding.
Agency: Stage and Screen acts as a travel agent only. Many of the services that make up your travel booking are provided by independent suppliers ("Service Providers"). Payment of your travel booking to us, as the Agent of the Service Provider, contracts you to the terms and conditions of the Service Provider. If for any reason, any Service Provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, your remedy lies against the Service Provider, and not against us. We do not represent that any travel products or services will be suitable for you. We rely on the information that is provided by the Service Providers to assist you to make an informed decision, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy in respect thereof.
It is possible that flight times, accommodations, and or other travel services booked may change even after the booking is completed and full payment is received. In addition, hotel room request are based on availability and are not guaranteed. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of the Service Providers. Please ensure that we have your current contact information so that we can notify you of such changes. A request cannot be guaranteed.
Liability Limitations: Service Providers reserve the right to refuse service to travelers for the following reasons. The traveler:
- Lacks proper documentation for the country of destination
- Has a contagious disease
- Is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or narcotics
- Manifests disruptive and/or unruly behavior
What ID does a child need when traveling? Whether traveling alone or accompanied by an adult, each child must travel with his own travel documents plus supporting documentation: i.e. birth certificate showing the names of both parents and/or legal documents pertaining to custody. Also the adults traveling with the minor children are strongly advised to hold a notarized letter of travel consent signed by the parent(s) or guardian(s) with legal custody. The letter must include the signor's address, phone details, authorization to travel, the destination and length of stay. If a parent/guardian is divorced or deceased, custody document or death certificate is required.
For unaccompanied minors traveling please notify your travel agent and the airline of the person who is responsible for meeting the minor at destination.
Baggage allowances and restrictions: will apply on all airlines, these will vary and you should contact the airline you are traveling with directly to verify specific restrictions. Due to recent fuel price increases, luggage weight limitations have been further reduced. Some airlines may charge fees for checked baggage. Please inquire with your airline(s) for details.
US Regulations for flights: 100% screening of all checked baggage. For flights departing from the United States, all checked baggage is subject to 100% inspection using various screening methods. Passengers will be advised at the check-in counter that the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) will be inspecting all checked baggage. Notices advising passengers to leave their bags unlocked are displayed at the check-in counter.
As a result, the following guidelines should be followed by all passengers to ensure safe and efficient processing:
- Passengers are urged to leave all of their checked baggage unlocked, to avoid the need to forcibly open bags that require further physical inspection
- Passengers are advised to use cable or zip ties as an alternative to baggage locks
For more information, visit www.tsatraveltips.us
Reconfirming Flight Times: Please confirm your flight departure times at least 24 hours prior to departure. Some airlines will have schedule changes and your flight time may differ to what is stated on your itinerary. We recommend that you reconfirm your onward and return flights at least 3 days prior to each journey. Stage and Screen is not responsible for schedule changes.
Check-in opening and closing times: All passengers are asked to check in at least 2 hours for domestic and 3 hours for international prior to the scheduled time of departure of their flight. Please note that all travelers must be present with their boarding documents, passport and visas necessary for the destination. Due to enhanced security measures at all airports, most airline check in counters close 90 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure. Any passenger arriving late for check-in will be denied boarding.
Flight confirmation and information: Please confirm your flight departure times at least 24 hours prior to departure. Some airlines will have schedule changes and your flight time or airline carrier may differ to what is stated on your itinerary.
Most flights are non-smoking. Frequent flyer numbers should always be presented to the airline at check-in. Some booking classes/airfares may not qualify for frequent flyer accrual. Please contact the airline directly for details. Please ask your consultant to notify the airline of any special requests including seat arrangements. Please not that they are requests only not guarantees and at the airline's discretion.
Every airline as well as every ticket issued has different policies regarding changes and change fees, most require at least 24 hours notice of flight time - please check with your airline. Most airlines will treat "no show" as a loss of passenger travel. The ticket will be ineligible for future changes, credits or reinstatement and its value becomes null and void.
Notice to Travellers: Travellers should be aware that different living standards and practices may exist outside of Canada including but not limited to: provision of utilities, e.g. Water and electricity; accommodations; services of all kinds; food; food preparation and water quality. Stage and Screen shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, illness or injury resulting from different living standards. The quality of hotels advertised by our suppliers has been rated in accordance with the normal standard of the destination and could be different from the standard of Canadian hotels. Service may be interrupted at any time for renovations, maintenance, or construction. Stage and Screen is an agent only and cannot be held responsible for quality or interruptions of service.
We have provided you with a listing of all airlines and contact phone numbers that you can call to reconfirm your flights. We strongly recommend that you re-confirm your flights at least 24 hours prior to departure time.